Prayer & Spiritual Formation
“All that a Christian does, even in eating and sleeping, is prayer, when it is done in simplicity, according to the order of God.” — John Wesley
Prayer is action. We don’t always think of it that way. But it is. We praise the creator of all things, a God who offers us overflowing and unconditional love. We ask for help, guidance, healing and forgiveness. And those who ask shall receive.
Our community is committed to exploring the interior of our spiritual lives. We want to learn more of the heart of God, and to learn to pray without ceasing.
- Small group studies help us to grow in our prayer lives and to sense the presence of God
- Our prayer chain is ready to pray for you now! Send in your request.
- We host an annual healing service for those in pain and struggle over the winter holidays.
- We deliver communion to those who cannot leave home.
- We make/deliver prayer shawls to those in physical and/or emotional pain.
Contact Nancy LeValley in the church office to request any of these services, or to volunteer to help.
There’s something soothing and holy about the sound of a lone guitar.
This prayer shawl will be a comfort to someone. Just glad I could help.